Monday, March 14, 2011

Review Purex Complete with Zout

 I told you about becoming a purex insider, and how I would be getting products to review? Well I just received a full bottle of the all new Purex Complete with Zout laundry detergent. I usually make my own laundry detergent as a way to save even more money for my family, but I was excited to try this new product. You can read the product Fact Sheet here!
All I can say is I love it already. I have done 3 loads of laundry with this product so far. I decided the first thing I was with it was a blanket my husband loves to sleep with. It has been looking a little dingy and not so soft to me because he never parts with it! I love the way the blanket came out. The fragrance left on the blanket is amazing, so fresh and clean. And talk about soft! I'm thinking I may have to fight him for this blanket now, well that is if we can get it away from our Dane Roscoe :)
The next load I washed some of my husbands work clothes. He works in a machine shop and always comes home smelling like oil. And anyone who has been around this stuff knows how hard it is to get that smell out, and the oil just seems to cling to the clothing. I'm happy to say that his work clothes came out wonderful. No more oily smell and they feel very soft and clean.
I'm going to keep a bottle of this product on hand just to wash my husbands work clothes in. Since I try to keep his work clothes as a separate load anyway, I won't use much of the product so it will still be a savings for me.
Don't take my word for it, you can prove it to yourself with a free sample! Try it and let me know what you think! I will have a coupon give away shortly for this product soon, so check back often!

Have a Blessed day/night,

No comments: