Monday, March 14, 2011

Our Coupon Home's Stephanie Barr to appear on TLC's Extreme Coupoining

Do you remember my posts regarding Our Coupon Home?  Well one of the co-owners Stephanie Barr has been accepted to appear on an episode of  TLC's Extreme couponing.
Here is the info directly from an Our Coupon Home admin:




Hello,

I am writing to announce:
OCH Co-Owner Stephanie Barr will be on the new season of Extreme 

Couponing! The series starts Wednesday, April 6th at 9 & 9:30 ET/PT on TLC. To find out more information please visit http://tlc.com/extremecouponing or http://www.facebook.com/ExtremeCouponingTLC.

I'm looking forward to watching Stephanie. 
I know some of the people they showcase on there were really extreme, I am not that extreme, honestly, toilet paper from floor to ceiling and purchasing more just because I have coupon is not me! 




Have a Blessed day/night,

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Great article.. Hope some of your readers come and check out Our Coupon Home as well and meet the Co Owners and all the wonderful members. Thank you for putting this up.