Friday, October 28, 2011

Smiley 360




Have you tried Smiley 360 yet? If not what are you waiting for? It is a great social media site to be connected to! I just finished 2 missions where I got FREE product!
One mission was the Sleep Number bed mission. All I had to do was walk into a sleep number store and get my sleep number! For that I get a FREE Sleep Number travel pillow.
The other mission just completed is for Pam cooking spray. With this mission I received a 9x13 Pyrex baking dish, a nylon spatula, a coupon for a FREE can of Hunts tomatoes and a FREE can of Pam cooking spray.
All of this product I am able to keep!
The only things I have to do is share the missions and smiley 360 and give my review of the product/visit! Yes it's that simple :)

So give it a try here!



Have a Blessed day/night,

No comments: