Monday, January 24, 2011

Python Printable Games Review






I recently had the chance to download Mardi Gras printable games from Python Printable Games for review. I downloaded them and gave them to my family to play along with me. It was a great time! There were a ton of different games from Ad-Libs to match beers to the country. The pack even had printable Mardi Gras masks in full color and also in black and white so that we could decorate them ourselves! :) In the pack I received a total of 20 different printable games and decorations. The paper dolls printables took me back to my childhood and all the fun I had dressing up my paper dolls :)

I was really impressed with the quality of the art used in this party pack. There is something for everyone to have a great time at your next Mardi Gras party. 


They have tons of printable games and decorations for all kinds of parties. They accept pay-pal to make payment easy. I am happy to have found this site as it gives me more ideas for party games for family and friend get togethers! 


You can try their printables for free here


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.



Have a Blessed day/night,

No comments: