Sunday, January 16, 2011

How do you get your coupons?



So I have been couponing for almost a year now. I am amazed at the wealth of coupons available to everyone! This got me wondering though, how do you get your coupons you use? I use a variety of methods, all of which I'm sure you use also such as printing straight from the source, getting the Sunday newspaper (or several copies), asking friends and neighbors for their unused/unwanted inserts and purchasing coupons from reliable "clipper" services.
I have used the clipper services many times and find this to be the best way for me to get the coupons I am wanting out of my Sunday paper. I normally purchase whole inserts, although if there is a really HOT coupon available for something I use, I will just purchase a nice qty. of it.
So what clipper services do you use?
Here are a few that has caught my eye:
 Whole coupon inserts have all the latest inserts from the Sunday paper. I love their deals they have. They even have a deal where you get 10 of each insert that was delivered that week. This I love as I always seem to purchase in qty's of 10 :)

Rebecca's Coupons and Forms not only has all the latest coupons, available as whole inserts or individual coupons. but also has all the latest rebate forms you need!


The Coupon Clippers This is also another fantastic site to get your coupons. They too have inserts, individual coupons and forms available to you.

Please remember, selling coupons is illegal, however, paying a "cut" charge is legal and is appropriate. I know how long it takes me to cut all of my inserts, so for a company to do this repeatedly, yeah...they deserve something.

What coupon services do you use? How do you get your coupons?



Have a Blessed day/night,

No comments: