Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ebates


Do you Ebate??? No I didn't spell that wrong :) Ebates is a great company to shop through if you are doing your shopping online. You get actual cash back when you make your purchases! I love to shop JC Penny, ebates keeps track of my purchases and my cash back for me! Plus they have a daily double! Today, it is Kmart. Kmart is usally 2% cash back, today only....it is 4%! Get paid to shop! And if you have never joined ebates, you automatically get a $5 credit in your account, so you start off with free money :)
Try them out, they have coupons for so many vendors, lots of information to keep you reading for hours and a blog with the latest ebates news! One of my goals this year is to use rebates at every chance. Ebates counts in that for me. Cash back every time I shop, now thats a great deal! Click here to get started!


Have a Blessed day/night,

No comments: