Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Extreme Couponing Must See on TLC!!!

I have to tell you all about a DO NOT MISS MUST SEE edition of Extreme Couponing on TLC! It will air tomorrow night...Dec. 29 at 8 pm EST. One of my favorite people, Mr. Coupon Nathan Engels himself will be featured on the show!
Not sure who Mr. C is? Please be sure to check out the site here 
When I finally decided to get back into couponing this was one of the first sites I went to. I have not been let down. They always have the latest deals, the hottest coupons and some great "pros" who will answer any question you might have. It's also a great place to make new friends and meet others who are as interested in saving money as you are.
You can also check out their own YouTube channel here 

Want to know more about what you might see tomorrow night? Well I have been authorized to give you this special preview from Mr. Coupon himself! And I quote " I built something that was about 15 feet tall!!  They filmed it's creation and it was almost entirely donated to local foodbanks!  TLC also filmed our the giving aspect of couponing!!  During this episode we donated around $6000-$7000 in product to a fantastic pantry!!!  (we share this not to brag, but to lead by example, giving is such an amazing aspect of couponing!!!)"

I can't wait to see the show myself and see one of my "mentors" give me more advice. Let me know what you think of the show! 









Have a Blessed day/night,

No comments: