Saturday, July 3, 2010

Good day at Ford mailbox

Oh it was a good day for my mailbox today :D Here is what I received:
Cottonelle tp/fresh wipe sample from Walmart
Neilmed sinus rinse samples and bottle
My free pack of Dentyne pure gum
Sample of Neuragen Pn nerve pain relief (gonna try on the hubs tonite)
Nivea Happy Sensation lotion
Sample pack of 5 Nexcare bandages

Coupons:
$5/1 neuragen
$1/1 Nivea body lotion
$1/1 Nexcare bandages
$1/1 Cottonelle 12 pck
50 cents/1 Cottonelle fresh wipe
1 FREE Maxwell House coffee product
$3/1 pampers cruisers diapers
$3/1 pampers cruisers and wipes purchase


Yes!! I especially love getting the coupons for  FREE product!
Your mailbox not looking like this? Subscribe to the my blog, and go visit all the sites I post for free product. Then check my post about the 5 a day! Kristin really does put up great companies to contact, so that you can hopefully get coupons for free product :)

Have a safe and Happy 4th of July weekend!!! God Bless America!!!



Blogger Templates

No comments: