Thursday, July 22, 2010

Free samples come in handy

Ok dear readers,
You know all the free samples I post about? Well I too sign up for them, my mailbox is usually full of fun stuff that I have signed up for and usually forget about! lol
Well now I know why I keep signing up for them. I have to take a business trip tomorrow, traveling by air. With all the restrictions there are on flight travel, I was really at a loss on how/what to pack.
Instead of my usual bottles of shampoo/conditioner/bodywash, I happily dove into my sample bag I keep in my linen closet! And of course it is brimming with all kinds of goodies! So instead of packing bulky bottles that may open and spill, I have now packed sample bottles: 2 shampoos/conditioners, 1 olay body wash, and 1 Secret deodarant! Woohoo!!!
Now I know some of you are asking why I even bother packing these things...most hotels offer these items complimentary. Well, honestly, I really like my olay body wash, can't do without it! We tend to get spoiled on our favorite items! :D



Have a Blessed day/night,

No comments: