Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Flylady Zone mission #3

Mission #3 if you choose to accept it......

Let's take a close look at the gadgets and small appliances. The
toaster, can opener, coffee maker, microwave etc. The small
appliances that you use on a regular basis. When was the last time
you cleaned out your toaster; opened up the bottom and dumped the
crumbs? How dingy or dusty is your coffee maker? Do we even want to
talk about the blades on the electric can openers? How about the
outside of the microwave?

Wipe them down and make them shine. I am not telling you to drag out
every small kitchen appliance you own and to scrub them. Just wipe
down the fingerprints, dust, drips, dried food particles on the most
used items. Make sure you unplug these items before you clean them!

Don't obsess, set your timer for 15 minutes and have fun!




I actually did this on Monday! I couldn't stand to let me counters be spotless and have the appliances kinda homely! So I have a free "mission" day, that just means something else I can get done off my list :)


Have a Blessed day/night,

No comments: