Monday, July 5, 2010

Flylady Zone mission #1

And here is the "mission" for the zone we are in this week. Flylady puts all areas in your home into zones. This week, its Zone 2- The Kitchen. The mission today is:

Your mission for today should you choose to accept it: Scrub down
your counter tops, I don't mean to just wipe a rag across them! I
mean you get some hot soapy water and you wipe down the counters from
front to back and side to side. Yes, you have to move the stuff on
the counters to do this. DON'T take everything off at one time and
then plan to put it all back again, I promise you will get
sidetracked and then you will all email me crying that it is all my
fault!! LOL! You just move your toaster (or coffee pot or whatever
this is an example here! :>) ) over to one side and wipe down the
counter, then move over a foot or so, move aside what is there and
wipe down some more and so on. We are not marathon cleaning the
kitchen here, just getting all the crumbs and junk that seems to
build up behind and under things. 

So I've added this to my list of things to do today :) Join me won't you?


Have a Blessed day/night,

1 comment:

scrappinmammaw said...

Ugh...I'm tired after that! lol Ok so, I deep cleaned my kitchen counters, shelves, microwave, stove/oven and sink. All knick knacks and/or small appliances on counters also. Wiped down cabinets and dishwasher too! It looks amazing! :D I have the kitchen curtains in the washer as we speak! Need to straighten up under the kitchen sink, then prepare for dinner. Think I'm done cleaning for the day, except to do dishes after dinner!