Sunday, July 4, 2010

Clutter and Chaos

Not sure about you, but clutter and chaos takes over my home like crazy!!! I live in a very very small house, at least its very very small to me. I moved out of a home that had so much space and a place for everything, so when we moved in here, I just didn't know what to do with everything we have! I still have boxes packed up downstairs that I have no idea what to do with half the stuff. Now some people would say, get rid of it, if you haven't used it since you moved in  you don't need it.
Well that's not necessarily true. And besides, a lot of the stuff is from our wedding and things that I just have no wall room to put up!
Well for years off and on now, I have been following Flylady. Never heard of Flylady??? Oh my gosh, it is terrific. Detailed plans to keep you, your home, your car,  your finances and your life clutter and chaos free!
I love it! I just recently decided to get back into my routines and start the program again! If you would like to check it out please see Flylady online here.
I am going to post each day about the "flight plan" for the day, the zone I'm doing and my routines. If I have you to keep me in check, I know things will be much more organized :D
So check it out and see what you think, then join me here everyday as I start "FLYing" through the clutter!



Have a Blessed day/night,

No comments: