Sunday, January 30, 2011

Today is a great day :)

Woohooo!!!  You all ROCK!! I am over 200 followers on GFC :) You all truly ROCK! Thank you so much, you have made my day :D

My husband and I took our recycling down to the recycling dumpster that we always go to. For once it was quite empty..but my eyes spotted something as we were backing up beside it. Lo and behold I was right on what I saw...someone had thrown away their Redplum inserts from this week! *GASP* Now I am in no way, shape or form a "coupon dumpster diver", but these were right on top and I just scooped them up! Not big news I know, but to me it was a great find. Our Redplum inserts are mailed to our homes instead of being delivered with our Sunday paper and usually arrive on Wednesdays or Thursdays. Someone just decided not to use them and threw them out with the rest of their recycling. Shame, just a shame.

Do you dumpster dive? How do you get extra coupons?


Have a Blessed day/night,

No comments: