Wednesday, June 30, 2010

5 A day program

I have to tell you about another great saving money blog! Kristin over at Couponing to Disney is phenomenal at saving you money for your next trip to Disney. She has a program she calls her 5 a day. I have just started participating in it and let me tell you, the coupons for free product are rolling in!!! And its not chintzy product either.
The way it works is she posts 5 different contacts a day. You write them a letter/email (she explains more about the letter on her site) to each of the contacts that you want. The goal is to receive free product, coupons anything that the mfg. can send you. It works...it really really works! I wrote to the makers of Fresh Step cat litter, as I use this product on a regular basis, just to let them know that I think they have a terrific product. I went into great detail regarding their product. I received a very nice email thanking me for my contact and also, a coupon by snail mail for up 28 lbs of Fresh Step cat litter FREE!!! Can we say woohooo!!!
And they are not the only ones, I have written about 7 companies so far, each with the same response! I am awaiting lots of good coupons in my mailbox :)
So head on over to Kristin's 5 a day. Get in on the freebies! Let  me know how it goes for you! I'd love to hear about what you receive from the manufacturers!


Blogger Templates

No comments: